Monday, October 25, 2010

The BIG 5

My eldest daughter turned five this past weekend.  I remember when I was pregnant and when she was first born, people would always say to me "Remember these moments, they will grow up so fast, the time will fly".  I had a hard time at those very moments to believe them, most times, I just wanted to get through that day.  The sleepless nights, the constant fatigue and monotony of the days.  But, WOW, time does fly and I cannot believe that she just turned five.  She is so smart for her age, no really, she is.  I would say that about her even if she wasn't mine! To think that she has learned so much in her first five years.  The heart can hold soooo much love, it still baffles me how it doesn't explode like a balloon with too much air in it.  I love my girls.  Every year they pick a cake theme for mom to make,

Here's the cake I made her this year:

No comments:

Post a Comment