Friday, October 15, 2010

Ten-Four!

Alright, I admit, I have been slacking here.  Who would have thought that a blog could take so much time! I had visions of just "popping" onto the computer and rattling off a post everyday.  I can't even seem to find the time to sign in to the blog site, let alone "rattle off" a post.  My children always find something for me to do whenever I appear to slow down.  Why is that? I mean do they have to be such slave drivers?  And my computer is old, ancient-old really. Just turning it on takes a good 12 minutes.  I laugh whenever I am on the phone with Bell and the Tech Support person says "OK, Restart your computer"...I tell them to put down their phone, go and get a coffee, take a bathroom break, call their mothers, and then come back to me, - my computer should be up and running by then.  I constantly have to tell them "No, Seriously - GO".  Only after about the third "Restart your computer" do they truly comprehend my request.
OK - Here's a ten minute "time-out" for yourself today - if you like to read, and I LOVE to read, pick up the BOOKMARKS magazine (http://www.bookmarksmagazine.com/) at your local bookstore/good magazine shop or if you live in the States or are planning on taking a day/weekend trip down, pick up RT Book Reviews (http://www.rtbookreviews.com/)  at Barnes and Noble or Borders Books.  And if you love to shop on-line like I do, visit their sites and subscribe to 2 wonderful magazines that review books - all kinds of books.

No comments:

Post a Comment