Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just fixed my time zone here, apparently I put Pacific Time instead of Eastern?!  Noticed this only today.
Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone and I am still full.  There's something to be said about eating that much on one given day - a day of Thanks, on top of that.  But the food, ohhh, the food, it was so good. Mounds of mashed potatoes, slices of moist turkey, a few carrots in there for color, and the stuffing, ohhhh how I love stuffing.  Don't let me forget the gravy - Streams of gravy running through the hills of mashed potatoes and turkey....mmmmm, and then feeling so full and swearing that I will never eat again.  Only to find myself at the fridge a while later for a little something sweet...
OK, I have been writing this post for 3 solid days now, getting a few lines in and then my kids find me and I have to log out.  So, before they discover me again and realize that I appear to have "nothing" to do, I shall sign off with a little tip - do something that you enjoy at least once a day, a week, whenever you get the chance! I love to paint, maybe I will post some of the paintings that I have done for my children's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment