Friday, October 8, 2010

Here we go!

OK, setting up this dam blog took WAY over ten minutes.  More like ten x ten minutes.  Then I had the PERFECT post (you will have to take my word for it) and "Blogger" ate it up.  I mean, where did it go, what the heck happened? Oh well, now if I even attempt to rewrite it, it won't be the same.  But I can see this blogging thing eating up my precious time - the time where both my children AND my husband are sleeping.  My nighttime reading will suffer, look! It already has.  I still have to finish Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.  OH, but that's another post for sure, what a great trilogy.  But I digress, I wanted to blog to record my useless information and trivial stuff for all to read and thought that "blogging" would be fun.  I also like to say the word "blogging" and "Yes, thanks for asking, I do have a blog" (must be read as if smoking a long cigarette and sipping champagne and eating bonbons)  But after the 100 minutes it took to set up the blog, I am tired, exhausted, and mad at my almost 5 year old laptop (whose real age would be 5 x 60 in computer years) for spontaneously deleting my previous post before I could press "publish".  But I will return with my 300 year old computer tomorrow for another "GO" at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment